Monday, April 28, 2008

What is the Future of Blogging?

http://www.theconservativezone.com/images/hereslooking.gif

Now it has come to the end of the semester and since I am not required to continue blogging, I am not sure if I am going to continue to do so. My decision will be based on the future of blogging. A number of things come to mind right away.
  • To what extent can my be used against me?
  • How effective of a social network are blogs?
  • How effective will they be in the future?
  • What are the alternatives?
I really do enjoy blogging, but I am not sure it is something I will continue to do in the future. I began to browse the internet and search for articles about the future and came across a very interesting blog where it talked about the future of blogs in terms of how people will use them and how they will be affected in the future. It lists nine distinct points which I find pretty believable and I have to say I agree. Based on all this I am not sure if this is my first and last blog. I will just have to see how technology evolves and use all the resources available to me to get ahead. It has been fun...farewell...for now.

No comments: